First week on SS

platinumbabe

really pleased today went for my weigh in and lost 11lbs . So now im well and truely motivated for next week . I was away on holiday for 5 of those days too so even better.:)

Well done, fantastic achievement!

x

Very Well done, it really does motivate you after a weight loss like that doesn't it and being on hols too -fab. xx

Well done hun... I am excited for you, I have my first weigh in on Monday and I am so scared/excited what if I don't lose anything :sigh:

Excellent result. It is amazing how soon you will be thin!

Hi ladies - well done on your first week!!!!

It does get much easier as time goes on!

Melaine - I have never heard of anyone not loosing weight at the first WI - you will be fine!!!

Well i lost 4 half pounds in 5 days only cause my councellor works funny hours incase your wondering why i went at 5days in.... and I have also lost an inch off my waist so pleased!:)

Well done PB! :bliss:

Congrats to you too Mel :happy036: See fab weight loss, I bet your next one will be similar too. keep going it is worth it to see the weigh dropping off each week :D

Hi Porgeous - your after piccy reminds me of how I used to look. I start CD today and have 6st 2lb to lose. Good for your for maintaining, so many people have said it is a waste of time, effort and money. The more I see on this site, the more encouraged I am. Here's looking forward to posting piccy of me in jeans!!

Well i lost 4 half pounds in 5 days only cause my councellor works funny hours incase your wondering why i went at 5days in.... and I have also lost an inch off my waist so pleased!:)
Well done Melanie! Makes it all seem worthwhile, doesn't it?:)

Back