First Week On SW

Littleali21

And.....

I have LOST 6lbs!!!
Woop. Nice to know I am on the right track.

Sometimes I get brain freeze about what I can/cant have etc....But whateverI've done...it's worked!!

Thank you for all your help, ideas and recipes, and please keep giving me feedback on my food diary for a little while. Just until I nail the plan!!

Thanks everyone, and long may it continue!! Woop :) xx

P.s so far I have made the mushy pea curry, slimming world chips, banana & malteaser cakes...and I canne wait to carry on!! x

Wow! Well done on your loss thats fantastic! :clap: I am glad you're enjoying the plan as well xx

That's a fantastic loss well done you must be well chuffed :D

Thanks girlies...I was enjoying it anyway, but it has definately given me the motivation to carry on!!

I am one of these that if I dont see results right away, I give up!! So made up.

xx

Brilliant, well done xx

Well done hun, that's great going? xx

Well done! I gained 0.5lb! Although know exactly where ive gone wrong, went hungry too much, went over syns now and again, and just didn't measure my hex's, well done tho!

And.....

I have LOST 6lbs!!!
Woop. Nice to know I am on the right track.

Sometimes I get brain freeze about what I can/cant have etc....But whateverI've done...it's worked!!

Thank you for all your help, ideas and recipes, and please keep giving me feedback on my food diary for a little while. Just until I nail the plan!!

Thanks everyone, and long may it continue!! Woop :) xx

P.s so far I have made the mushy pea curry, slimming world chips, banana & malteaser cakes...and I canne wait to carry on!! x

Well done- that is a great loss and without depriving yourself with all those goodies you've tried!

Well done :D Mushy Pea curry sounds nice :eek:

What an amazing loss, well done hun xx

Do you have the recipe for the mushy pea curry and banana and malteaser cakes?
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/108991-gorgeous-curry-sauce.html

and

Banana and Malteser Cakes

210g Greens low fat sponge mix (37½syns)
1 egg
water
142g banana mashed (7½ syns)
2 x 37g bags maltesers crushed (18 syns)
Method

Preheat oven gas mark 6 (200c/400f)
Make up sponge mix with egg and water according to instructions.
Mix in the mashed banana and maltesers.

Spoon the mixture into 25 cases.
Bake for 10 - 15 min until risen and golden brown.
Cool on wire rack.
2½ syns each on all Plan's.

I upped the syns as my mixture didnt make the 25 cakes!! So split the values between the amount of cakes it did make!!

Back