First week over!

Ok so the reason i went on lipotrim is because i need a quick fix to losing this extra weight!! and hopefully maintain it !!My wedding is in april 2012!! :eek:
It was brought forward from august because i was going to go to my dads country but we decided not to because too many family over there so we be talking 1,000's of people.

So i've lots of weight to lose! I started last saturday at 15.4lbs and my weight in was yesterday and i am now 14.8lbs. i lost 10lbs i was delighted!
but ive still a lot to lose.. i have worked out though that if i lose 4lbs a week til the week before il be down to around 12 stone that would be more than i could ask for :) ready everyone's journeys on the diet has really helped to inspire me to do the diet and to keep strong so if i stay on this i think il be more determined to stick to it!:D xxxx

You've done so well to get through the first week hun.You're going to look fab for your wedding hunny xxx

Fantastic first week. Well done. You can do this and will look beautiful on your wedding day.

ah thanks girls :) x

Well done, you can do it!

An average of 4lb a week is doable as long as you stay 100%. but don't forget that an average of 4lb per week may mean that some weeks you lose more but some weeks you may lose less. Don't let those weeks throw you off course!

Dusty

Back