First week over

airhead

:D Just finished first week well actually got weighed one day early and lost 10lbs can't believe it as day one nearly jacked in when l ate the kids pizza on first night, but after looking on here at everyones advice and some of the fantastic before and after pictures started afresh the next day. Thaks everyone for all the help

well done that is soooooooooo fantastic. i am on day two just now. had a mars bar yesterday tho and was in the process of making lasagne as well when i threw it in the bin and gave myself a good talking to! So apart from that mars bar i've been good! hearing that u did the same and still got to the end of ur first week fills me with inspiration!! WELL DONE!!!!!!! and btw 10lbs is SUCH a fantastic loss!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo 10lbs thats fabulous!!! You will be at your goal in no time! Well done you

Oh well done!! xx

Yip just another pat on the back for you. :happy096:Well done, you can see now how strong you are, having sort of broken it and got straight back to it, you must realise now you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Remember this in future if it gets a little hard down the line.

lisa keep at it, it got much easier once the headache had stopped and l didn't feel hungry but saying that making sunday dinner for everyone killed me!!! but you get past it and the feeling that you did it is worth it:)

Congratulations, that a brilliant loss! X

Absolutely fantastic!!! Well done, here's to week two!

Gxx

Back