First Week Over!

Aggietrim

:)
Well my first week is over and i've lost (drum roll) 8lbs! I am pleased hoped it might be more as everyone on here i see lost double figures in their first week but i am very happy. I have struggled with the amount of water but i am now determined to drink more as i was told the more i drink the more i lose!

Any water tips would be helpful please.

Hi, well done you!! 8lbs is great... what i do with the water is I have a half pint glass sitting on the kitchen counter at all times.. when i am passing, I drink it , then I fill it up again for when I pass again.. It has helped me.. i am on day three and have managed 3 litres of water a day, and all my cups of peppermint tea, coffee etc.. I find if i keep it to half pints it doesnt seem so much as drinking out of a litre bottle.. also any time I think of food I drink a half pint...
I am also using a paul mckenna technique in that whenever i crave something I close my eyes and imagine it with hair and fag ends all over it... soon the craving goes!!!
Well done with your loss... down down down xxxx

Thank you yep that is great advice i'll be trying that. Great idea to visualise food etc like that i've been okay so far but its sticking to a diet which is always the hardest thing so that could really help in the long run. :)

and CHANGE YOUR MOOD!! heheheh.. no room for doubts.... only room for down down down ( even pretending to have a positive attitude helps me... after a while i forget i am pretending heheheh!!!) xxx

Well done on your 8lb loss, thats the same as I had on my first week and I am delighted with it.
I agree, change your mood from doubtful.
I have got into a habit when I get up in the morning I drink half a pint of warm water from the kettle, and it seems to be helping with going to the loo, as I had a problem in that dept for the first 6 days.
I use a litre bottle and have it on my desk at work, and I just keep sipping, it soon goes.
When I am home, I make a pint of peppermint tea at at time, and I love that either warm or cold.
Good luck for week 2.

Wow what a fab loss - well done x

Well done, that's a great loss.....everyone is different.....the first time i did LT last year, i lost 10lbs in my first week, but this time round i lost 6lb......all counts hun and 8lb's is FAB!
xxxxx

Well done on your first wi, 8lbs is excellent! Keep up the hard work and it does get easier.

i think it depends on recent food activity

Last year I lost 5.5 lbs my first week
This year I lost 12lbs my first week but it was the first week after Christmas and so my diet the week before was way badder than usual

But 8lbs is 8lbs - that's fab!!

Well done brilliant weight loss for your first week! XX:)

GOOD WOMAN!! WELL DONE U!!! X

Well done Aggietrim :clap:

Back