First week sabotaged!

Harrie

Silver Member
I've got a stinking cold and can't get my Olivo (Frylight equivalent here in Spain) nor out to the faraway shops that sell Quark (and it's not as creamy as the UK :cry:)

Feeling bad, eating choccie and sniffing. Yup, a first week back on plan couldn't get worse. Hopefully, it'll go this weekend - and then I can start my first week again!

Hope nobody else has the lurgy out there :wave_cry:

Huge hugs ((( )))

Sometimes life does get in the way and there's nothing anyone can do about it so don't give yourself a hard time x

I hope you feel better soon xxx

I had a cold my first week and ate the eqivelent of my body weight in lockets and strepsills! thats A LOT OF SWEETS!

I still lost 1/2 pound, and the following week I lost 3lbs when I was back on plan!

Just focus on getting better and back on track later - it will take care of itself.

xx

Take care of yourself hon, thats more important. Sure the plans for the longterm, a weeks not going to make a difference in the longterm. Take it easy xxxx

Get yourself well and then start again, your mind will not be in focus for dieting while you are feeling poorly, you will soon get back on track when you are feeling better again, take care now. X

A few weeks into starting SW last year I got swine flu. In the first week I couldn't face anything (and lost in the first week), but as I got a little better I ate whatever I wanted and made sure I was feeling well and not stressing over the plan. I gained about 3lbs, but my main priority was to get better. And, sure enough, I lost the gain plus an extra pound the following week!
Like others have said, don't worry over SW, get yourself better and get back on track when you're ready to.
Get well soon x

Get well soon Hun! Draw a line and start again when you feel able. It's only set you back a week, nothing in a lifetime.

Back