First Week Weigh In Results...

Pete&Jo

Hi all,

Have been to our CDC this morning and have had our first weigh ins.

I lost 12lbs
Jo lost 1 stone

Very frustrated that Jo lost more than me but I know it's because I've been sitting on my bum doing nothing all week whilst Jo has been at work in London doing lots of walking between different clients etc.

But by the time I go back to work on Tuesday I'll have lost a stone and that was what I was looking forward to, saying I lost a stone on my week off.

So overall we're both happy. I wouldn't say I'm feeling hugely more motivated to succeeding but I did pop round to see my Dad who has just got back from 2 weeks in the states and he has bought me about a dozen t-shirts. Loads of really nice ones. Only problem is they're all XXXL and my XXXL stuff is already starting to feel baggy so I'm a bit gutted as he's clearly spent a lot of money on me and I just wish I'd started the diet before he left as he'd of know to get smaller sizes for the coming weeks and months.

However he was really impressed with the loss and my stepmum even took my CDC's number as she might do a stint up till Christmas to lose a 2/3 stone.

well done to you both, really good loses. shame about the tshirts but it must be a great feeling when things start feeling too big :D

Well done!!! Don't forget to update on the 100% club thread!

Jo may have been retaining more water than you in the first place hence losing more.

12lbs is the best amount of weight to lose in the 1st week (that's what I lost hehe!) x

Well done. Guys normally lose more than ladies ... so no doubt you'll catch Jo up and pass her - then she'll be the one feeling put out!!

Carry on and next week will be a great loss too!

PS wear the t-shirts with belts!!

well done both of you.x

well done 2 u both thats gr8 loss xx

brill loss for the to of ye xxx

That is 26lbs between the both of you in a week, geez that is amazing!!

WELL DONE:party0038:

Well done Pete! Can't wait to get mine done on Monday lol

Well donr that great news
Week 1 = -5 04/09/08
Week 2 = -2 (totm) 11/09/08

Week 3 = -4 18/09/08
Week 4 = -5 25/09/08
Week 5 = -4 02/10/08
Week 6 =+4 (on holiday) 09/10/08
Week 7 = -8 16/10/08

great news

Fab results for you both. Bet you feel brilliant!! Well done.
Lynne x

Well done to you both, they are great losses.

Back