First week weigh in!!!

Wollop!

:bliss: Hi everyone,

Well it's the end of week one and I had my first weigh in today. I have lost a whopping 1st 5lbs in a week!!! :wow:

I did keep weighing myself in total disbelief, I was so worried that it was wrong or I had broken the scales or something.

But it was correct! I also measured myself, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and I have lost 1.5 inches! I am soooooo happy!!!

I am looking forward to the week ahead, and this week I will be trying some soups MMmm!

I hope that the scales are kind to me next week as it is my birthday, and getting older is never a pick me up really is it!

Hope you all have a fantastic week! especially Amanda! :whoopass:

Bye for now, from a slightly smaller Wollop! xx

OH MY GOD!!!

that is just wonderful!! well done!!

keep on truckin'!!

you big loser !! xx

:wow: :wow: :wow:Congratulations! Isnt it the best feeling and motivation! Bring on next week. Keep up the good work.

xx

YAY!! welldone you x

I hope they are as kind to me in the morning, but i doubt it. By the looks of it i lost more on WW in my first week and i could eat. Ho hum hope i get a nice shock.

OMG :eek: 19lbs in 1 week is fantabulous !!!

What a great start.....keep up the fab work :D

love

Debz
xx

:bliss: Hi everyone,

Well it's the end of week one and I had my first weigh in today. I have lost a whopping 1st 5lbs in a week!!! :wow:

I did keep weighing myself in total disbelief, I was so worried that it was wrong or I had broken the scales or something.

But it was correct! I also measured myself, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and I have lost 1.5 inches! I am soooooo happy!!!

I am looking forward to the week ahead, and this week I will be trying some soups MMmm!

I hope that the scales are kind to me next week as it is my birthday, and getting older is never a pick me up really is it!

Hope you all have a fantastic week! especially Amanda! :whoopass:

Bye for now, from a slightly smaller Wollop! xx

Well done again!! Sorry I can't call you Wollop lol

I was as amazed as you were....but the scales tell the truth....and they said 19lb:scale: :D :D :D

And remember it wasn't a whole week...just 6 days...FANTASTIC!!!!

Best of luck for this week......hope you enjoy your soup :drool:

Amanda
xx

Oh my god! That's AMAZING!!! Well done you!!! You must be so so so proud of yourself! Keep going! :)

I just hope that the scales are as kind to me at my first weigh in Monday morning. If not, I shan't be leaving my bathroom!!!!! :p

Wow. Its wonderful, I'm so pleased for you!!!

Well done on such a fantastic result!! Sarahxx.

:thankyou: Thanks to all of you for your kind words and support!

:superwoman: I feel fantastic, and I am so glad that I have not faultered once on ny first week! And trust me that is sooooo very unlike me lol!

I can't wait to jump on the scales next week, I hope you all have a really fantastic week!!! :bliss:

And what is wrong with my name, Loopy lol!?:giggle:

TTFN!xx
:nightf:

I hope not flirty,

My shadow is pretty darn big!!! I was hoping for something a bit smaller lol! :rotflmao:

Congratulations Wallop on your first weigh in 19lbs. is awesome:D

Love Mini xxx

That is a great start - wow! You will be slim in no time!

Back