First Week Weigh In

LoopyLoueez

Hi all, I have just restarted slimming world after succesfully losing 3 1/2 stone (and putting half of that back on..oops). I am trying to go it alone this time without going to class. My first weeks weigh in is - 6lb :). I'm so chuffed.

Hi all, I have just restarted slimming world after succesfully losing 3 1/2 stone (and putting half of that back on..oops). I am trying to go it alone this time without going to class. My first weeks weigh in is - 6lb :). I'm so chuffed.

:D snap....blimey so alike lol
when did you actually start the plan?
todays the end of my first week too
i wi at home-just cant face class....i also lost over 3 stone and have put all of it back on in the last year :eek:
and i too lost 6lbs!...(feels great doesnt it lol)
Im doing "100% days" and have upped my fruit intake ...im hoping that combination carries on working for me...tho i doubt il log this weeks kind of loss again lol

So just wanted to say WELL DONE!! and i hope you carry on doing well! :D

Well done, great loss!

Thanks everyone! Blufizz - well done on your loss too ! :D i started on the 3rd of January. I have upped my fruit intake drastically too..and i feel much better for it. Going to try and up my excercise this week too (well go on the excercise bike whilst watching tv lol). Good luck for your 2nd week! x

Back