First week weigh in

Susieuk

9 LBS :eek:
:talk017:

Happy is an understatement! I'ts really spurred me on for this week. This forum has helped loads so thank you

Good Luck for weigh in this week xxx

Fantastic!! Well done, heres to week 2! x

9 LBS :eek:

Happy is an understatement! I'ts really spurred me on for this week. This forum has helped loads so thank you

Good Luck for weigh in this week xxx

Amazing loss, keep it up!
Initially everyone loses a lot but then it kind of slows down, idea is not to get too disappointed on slow weeks, once you are on the roll you don't want to stop:D

:) well done susie that's a superb loss I would be thrilled with that. You must feel awesome. Keep it up, here's too a superb easy second week for you. My weigh in is tomorrow. Xxx

Aww thank you Carrie, chunky and Dolphin.
I'm over the moon it's the first time the pharmacist has ever had anyone on this diet before so he was a little shocked too. I got on the scales twice just to make sure :p
I've worked out if I lose the normal 2-4 pounds from now on I would have lost a stone in 3 weeks YAY xx

:) well done susie that's a superb loss I would be thrilled with that. You must feel awesome. Keep it up, here's too a superb easy second week for you. My weigh in is tomorrow. Xxx

Thank you hunni, sending you lots of positive thoughts for you weigh in tomorrow. xxx

Well done, that's an awesome start :D

Thank you frills and king :) I'm still buzzing. :) xx

Thank you both :)

I've decided for every pound I lose I'm going to put £1 in a jar so that when I get to my target weight. I will have enough money to buy some new clothes so £9 in the jar.

xx

Thank you Angela and Cazie :hug99:

The people on the forums are amazing people and very supportive.

I'm sure you'll do it Cazie and YAY for being skinny minnies

xxx

fantastic start well done your doing great :)

Thank you Chuck :D Your weight loss is amazing well done! xx

Yay well done Cazie 7lbs and you still have a few days to go is amazing! Can't wait to find out how your weigh in goes on Tuesday xxx
:bliss:

Back