First week weigh in.

miniladyuk

Still getting back into the swing of things, but as I'd lost 5 pounds before I started Atkins, I think that means I have lost 6 pounds in my first week :)
I'm mostly enjoying the food, but as time goes on I'll get my cupboards more suitably stocked, so hopefully I won't need to think as hard about meals lol
I'm trying to stay off Atkins bars and stuff as I know they have slowed down my losses in the past...but I need to go to Boots tonight, so I know I'll probably succumb!!
All in all...a good week...apart from still having a stinker of a cold!
M
x

Well done! Keep it up - I allow myself one Atkins bar a week - just the breakfast ones .. can't wait to try one of the chocolate ones later on ... Ive not allowed myself one yet! :)

I lurve the chocolate ones....I might try to stick to one a week....not sure if I'll manage though x

Well done on your first week back! :)

I'm one who stays away from the bars. I just can't do things in moderation - I can either stay totally away from sweet things and find that very easy, or I can pretty much drown in them. I can't seem to do anything in between! :banghead:

Well done on your loss x
Porridge I have your problem with sweet things and savoury for that matter as in olives, cant just have one all or nothing :(

With me it's crisps ...back in the day I could wolf down a 6 pack without a minutes thought. Am thinking of maybe making some "crisps" out root veggies later on down the line .. beetroot ... oh my dear beetroot. How I miss you :)

I've just given into a decadence bar :eek:
But only bought 3....so I'll make them last......at least 3 days!!

I've always had more success when using the bars in moderation. Not that they help me lose of course, I agree they slow things down a little. It's just I'm more likely to stick to the diet if I don't feel deprived of chocolate.

I have made some chocolate ice cream which I am about try now...I agree...it's good to find things that stop you feeling deprived :)

Back