First week weigh in

Vixxxx

My first week weigh in I did at day 6 at the chemist which was -8.5lbs and I weighed myself at home today day 7 and its a total -10.5 I'm astounded and this has helped me want to carry on now. Start weight was 17 stone 6lbs. Happy lady!

Well done Vixxxx! :) That's an amazing first week loss :) You'll be shopping for new clothes in no time x

Thank you so much! I can't wait to not have to buy size 20/22 clothes and buy them from regular shops and not plus size! X

I know that feeling! I have a little way to go yet till I'm there but that's what I'm looking forward to most! Having more choice to shop! x

Yes I can't wait, also to be able to take my daughter swimming. I'm too self conscious at the moment. How much have you lost? X

1st 5lbs in 5 weeks :) I have a slow metabolism so I've probably lost less than most though :) still happy though, much more than I would have ever have lost on another diet :D xx

That's brilliant well done! I think because I'm quite big the weight will come off quicker that's my theory anyway haha x

1st 5lbs in 5 weeks :) I have a slow metabolism so I've probably lost less than most though :) still happy though, much more than I would have ever have lost on another diet :D xx

Great news - Good for you!
keep going - thanks for showing me the kind of resolve i should be keeping!

Back