first week weight loss

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hi:wave_cry:
im new here im on day 5 of the exante diet it going well so far i was just wondering what ppl weight loss was like in the 1st week and should i exercise or not i've heard that you can gain weight if you exercise so im a bit confused please help p.s does the TOTM effect your weight loss???

hiya,
i were 6lb on the first week!.. fairly average im thinking!!!!.. but on a different diet to you! lol
sam....x

ah thank you 6lb is a good weight loss for the first week i hope i have somethink like that x

thank you ireneh x

Hi honeytemple (nice username btw) :)

I'm new this week myself. But what is Exante? Sounds interesting.

Hiya and welcome!

exante is a (VLCD) like lighter life or the cambridge diet u live of shakes soups and bars and these contain all your GDA its a verry hard diet but you get results alot quicker than any other diet ive been on x

thank you lightercl x

hi:wave_cry:
im new here im on day 5 of the exante diet it going well so far i was just wondering what ppl weight loss was like in the 1st week and should i exercise or not i've heard that you can gain weight if you exercise so im a bit confused please help p.s does the TOTM effect your weight loss???

Does anyone know the answer to the exercise question? I've been looking around but can't see much on exercise and good luck HoneyT! Xx

I'm on Lipotrim. 3 powdered shakes a day. Or two powdered shakes and a flapjack. But I heard the flapjacks tastes like cardboard lol
If my diet doesn't work out, maybe I'll switch :)

well give em a try hun alot of people told me the chocolate milkshake and the bars were horride but there my fav so its dwn to personal taste u mite love em , n yes people plz answer the exercise question very much apreciated x

With the exercise question. If you gain weight, isn't it because of muscle expansion? Cos it can't be fat if you're burning it, right? Would be interesting to know.

Definitely dont think theyll be any growing of muscles with such a low intake.. it's gotta be the body getting used to the low cals maybe.. We need an exante expert to set us straight =) Xx

i no when you do loads of exercise you gain weight cause muscle weights more than fat and it states that you should do 20minutes of exercise on the exante website but what type of exercise ??? cardio help burn more fat or tone up which should equal a weight gain due to the muscle its abit confusing i no the weight ain is due to muscle build up but with being on a strict diet you expect to see the numbers go down x

i no when you do loads of exercise you gain weight cause muscle weights more than fat and it states that you should do 20minutes of exercise on the exante website but what type of exercise ??? cardio help burn more fat or tone up which should equal a weight gain due to the muscle its abit confusing i no the weight ain is due to muscle build up but with being on a strict diet you expect to see the numbers go down x

What sort of exercise are you hoping to do HT88? Full on cardio wouldnt really be needed unless you had a totally stationary life. I'm planning a mix of Yoga and gym ball exercises =) When I get round to it (havent done any yet and Im on day 2) Xx

i aint got a clue lol i do loads of speed walking and swimming i use to go gym but couldnt keep it up just didnt have the exercise i just plan to do as much cardio as possible n tone my stomack with stomack crunchies its just geting the energy every day to get up n do it lol but i am running after 2 kids so thats some great exercise lol

Back