First week!!

VixenBuffy

I just started Lipotrim yesterday I did it before a couple of years ago before an operation but had to come off it due to strong medication. Hoping to lose 6-7 stone..... but first goal is 2 stone. Am finding it OK today although yesterday was hard going cos of stress at home - and a killer headache which was mainly due to the stress!!! know headaches arent uncommon in first week but i have been fine today. just need to make sure i drink some more - am terrible at making sure i drink enough normally never mind when im on this!! Just about to have soup now. how is everyone?!

Good luck on your journey, i'm sure you'll do it :D

Hey :)

I'm starting my diet tomorrow. I've done it before, about 4 years ago before I fell pregnant with my daughter. I know what to expect but at the same time I'm dreading it. My willpower isn't the beat at the best of time lol. Also, I LOVE my chewing gum :(

Good luck with your weigh in, keep us posted :)

Good luck

Hope the headache stays away

I just started Lipotrim yesterday I did it before a couple of years ago before an operation but had to come off it due to strong medication. Hoping to lose 6-7 stone..... but first goal is 2 stone. Am finding it OK today although yesterday was hard going cos of stress at home - and a killer headache which was mainly due to the stress!!! know headaches arent uncommon in first week but i have been fine today. just need to make sure i drink some more - am terrible at making sure i drink enough normally never mind when im on this!! Just about to have soup now. how is everyone?!

Welcome to the forum, if you stick to it 100% you will lose 2 stones in no time. Good luck

Hiya vixen
U can definitely lose 2st in no time Hun, just stick at it.
Good luck.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya thanks everyone - did anyone else get a huuuuge energy kick even just in the first week???!!!

VixenBuffy said:
Heya thanks everyone - did anyone else get a huuuuge energy kick even just in the first week???!!!

Unfortunately not me Hun! I still suffer from lethargy n tiredness even after 11 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, I didn't feel hungry but I thought about food all the time. The first weigh in session cures all that:D

Well done on your first week. I am hoping to do it this time, have been trying. Got to lose a stone quickly, lost 3 stone last year. Just watch for bad habits creeping back.

Thank you Weighed in today - am happy as only really started on Wednesday properly as my mum ended up getting rushed in hospital last weekend. I lost 6lbs on first week :D .... or first 4 days even...

Well done darling, great loss, hope your mum is ok!

Back