First week

Good for you ! keep it on and u will get rid of those 3 stones soooon :) What diet are you doing?
I had my first weigh in today and iv lost a total of 8 pounds ! :)

Dmsbj said:
Good for you ! keep it on and u will get rid of those 3 stones soooon :) What diet are you doing?
I had my first weigh in today and iv lost a total of 8 pounds ! :)

Am doing slimming world, wot about u?? Go u how much u wanting to lose??

mspiggy said:
Hi Jue and Dmsbj :welcome2:
Well done, on your first week loses.:)

Thank you av got to admit am lost now on what to have for my main meals of a night because my very supportive other half won't eat anything with rabbit food as he calls it in it, help???

Hi Jue, im probably not much help, i just make myself something different to what my family are having if they dont want what im having, but i only eat when im hungry now so i seldom eat at the same time, still sit with them, but dont always eat at same time, tonight they had chicken kiev, and chips, i had tuna and pasta.:)

mspiggy said:
Hi Jue, im probably not much help, i just make myself something different to what my family are having if they dont want what im having, but i only eat when im hungry now so i seldom eat at the same time, still sit with them, but dont always eat at same time, tonight they had chicken kiev, and chips, i had tuna and pasta.:)

Well I normally do that so if I am making something that he like I end up having to make to different things, I do make him try new things thou whether he like it or not lol, wot plan is it ur doing??

Well done on that good weight loss. Keep it up. How about making some pasta with passata sauce mixed with mushrooms, onions and courgettes to bulk it out? Would you family eat that? That's not rabbit food x

Rhibennett said:
Well done on that good weight loss. Keep it up. How about making some pasta with passata sauce mixed with mushrooms, onions and courgettes to bulk it out? Would you family eat that? That's not rabbit food x

I wud deffo it sous lovely but if I put it in front of him he wud act like a 3 year old child lol??

Typical man having to be awkward lol. What sorts of food does he eat? You could always that for the rest of you and cook something different for him. I sometimes have to adapt what I cook for DH x

Well I normally do that so if I am making something that he like I end up having to make to different things, I do make him try new things thou whether he like it or not lol, wot plan is it ur doing??
Hi Jue, i am using paul mckenna 'i can make you thin', found out the hard way that structured diets just dont work for me, only on week 2 but im sure this is the one for me:):fingerscrossed:

mspiggy said:
Hi Jue, i am using paul mckenna 'i can make you thin', found out the hard way that structured diets just dont work for me, only on week 2 but im sure this is the one for me:):fingerscrossed:

Well am a bit like av tried slimming wold and the cabbage soup diet and I just couldn't do but I lost 41/2 pounds past week so see how I do this week with it but all my fingers are crossed for u x

Back