First Week

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by HappyDiamonds, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyDiamonds

HappyDiamonds Member

Hi, i'm new to the forum (but not slimming world) and have just completed my first week and lost 5lb. Have been looking in every day and have learned so much by reading all the posts. This is a great help to me as I can't get to a class, although I have the books from a previous attempt to lose weight. Will be coming online regularly as I have 5 stone to lose and have decided that this time I will do it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    I have around that much weight to lose aswell. I'm not new to SW but have started again today. Well done on ur first week weight loss!!! Again, I have the old books so am following those, but this site is great or picking up tips etc.
    I've decided I'm going to stick to original days mostly, with maybe the occasional EE day at the weekend. Are u following any particular plan, or a mixture?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.