First week

Jadey26

Hi, I'm new to all this but was hoping someone could help. Due to start slim & save Monday on the 3 packs. Any idea of how much weight you can lose in the first week??

Thanks

Hi I'm starting Monday aswell some people have lost 9 - 10lbs in there first week.

How much do you want to loose?

It varies... I think I lost 6lbs my first week.... others I've seen ranging from 4-13lbs.

It does depend on alot of things.... how much weight you have to lose... how much water weight you carry.... what time of the month it is etc.

Thanks for the replies :)

Ive managed to lose 2 stone through hard work, ideally like to get another two off and be a size 10!!!

Can only hope and try hard!

Jadey26 said:

Ive managed to lose 2 stone through hard work, ideally like to get another two off and be a size 10!!!

You can do it! Just to check though - when you say you're on 3 packs you mean 3 packs plus protein don't you?

I starting Monday too

Good luck everyone :)

:welcome2: as been said first week loss varies from person to person, good luck!

Catdog xx

Hi and good luck :) I lost almost 9lbs on my first week. Drink lots of water and if you are on 3 packs remember your protein! Will look forward to seeing how you go :)

Jadey26 said:

You can do it! It's arguably the easiest vlcd out there due to the choice and deliciousness of the packs. That doesn't mean it's easy, just that you've picked the bet place to start.

Losing weight conventionally is the hardest way there is and you've already done two!

Hi.....I'm on day 5, and I've just hopped on my scales...I know, I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself in between each weekly WI, but was too tempted.....I've lost a massive 12lbs in 5 days......I'm so chuffed......too be honest I can't really believe it as I've found the first week really quite easy. No headaches, nausea, dizziness etc....seems too good to be true!!

Good luck with your journey.

Oh n drink lots of water, I'm never off the loo at the moment...lol xx

Wow you have all done so well!!

Yeah read you need protein, so going to stock up on fresh chicken. Really looking forward to starting now :)

Keep you all posted x

helanrob said:
Hi.....I'm on day 5, and I've just hopped on my scales...I know, I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself in between each weekly WI, but was too tempted.....I've lost a massive 12lbs in 5 days......I'm so chuffed......too be honest I can't really believe it as I've found the first week really quite easy. No headaches, nausea, dizziness etc....seems too good to be true!!

Good luck with your journey.

Oh n drink lots of water, I'm never off the loo at the moment...lol xx

Wow wow wow well done hun that's absolutely amazing in 5 days I hope I do swell I start on mon/tues depending time my delivery comes Monday :)
How much water u drinking? X

I'm on day 7, so one day till official weigh in and I'm down 8.6lbs, so trying for one more pound today. I only have three stone to lose, so I think that's brilliant!! If I lose 4 lbs next week, it'll be a stone in two weeks!!!

Ohhhh can't wait now. Reading all your posts is spurring me on.

Bought my shaker, stocked up on bottle water to encourage me to drink more and I'm good to roll!

Be really pleased if I could lose 7lbs in the next week, so fingers crossed :)

Morning all, day 1 here I go. Just had the porridge, bit bland but very filling.

Couple of questions, if anyone wouldn't mind helping. 1-do you have three packs plus your protein and the 200g of veg?

2- are you allowed diet drinks?? Thank you

Good luck to everyone doing it x

Hi, you can have 4 pack or 3 pack plus protein. The 200g veg is up to you to have or not! Plus if ur having just the 3 packs u need to take multi vits.

You can't have diet drinks but u can have coke zero or dr pepper zero though these aren't part of the plan they won't take u out of ketosis.

U need to drink between 2-3 litres a day of water as well.

First week weight loss

Hi

Just wanted to offer my support and say good luck on your S&S journey. I'm on day 10 and lost 9lb in week 1. It's really easy to stick too - I'm on 4 packs a day so not too much to think about apart from fitting the 4 packs in and drinking lots of water.

Look forward to hearing how your first week goes.:)

Morning all, day 1 here I go. Just had the porridge, bit bland but very filling.

Couple of questions, if anyone wouldn't mind helping. 1-do you have three packs plus your protein and the 200g of veg?

2- are you allowed diet drinks?? Thank you

Good luck to everyone doing it x

Hi hun, well done on getting started :) yes you have three packs, protein allowance and the veg or four packs and the veg - great aint it lol. for diet drink people have coke zero, or theres a dr pepper one as well(think its dr pepper zero), all the others like pmax and diet coke are no go as they contain citric acid which can knock you out of ketosis.

Catdog xx

Edited: doh didnt realise there was two pages again :eek:

Thanks guys!

Just went for a swim and now having the bannana shake, lovely!!

Had to buy coke zero, as I know I will need to have something like that.

Roll on dinner time to see what tasty treat is next :eek: X

Oh dear, just found out I have a works lunch Thursday and my brother in laws surprise birthday meal Saturday! Now worried I won't get the results I want?? :-( x

Back