First week

hennyhamster

Silver Member
I've done slimming world before and done original and green days and had a big loss in my first week. After rejoining and sticking rigidly to extra easy I have only had a small loss after the first week. Do people tend to lose more on original and green than extra easy? Wondering whether to give it a few more weeks on EE or swap to red and green.

hi am not the best to advise tho i have been doing mix of all 3. love the extra healthy extras. i lost 2lb this week which was first week of trying to do sw properly for first time in ages. give it a bash x

Did you do a food diary? If so post it and we can see if we can help?

Dont forget 1-2lbs loss a week is brilliant. How much DID you lose?

i'm no expert and only just had my first WI. I'm loving EE as i'm eating foods that I normally have in the fridge and cupboards minus the crisps, etc and i'm being careful with my syns. For me, I think EE is the going to help me make life changes about how I and my family eat. I'm enjoying all the fruit and veg. We've had homemade filling soups for lunch with fruit and a yogurt. I didn't buy a lot of fruit and often it got binned but i've topped up the bowl twice in a week - that's got to be good for you!
Good luck on your journey
M x

I'm not sure which works best. But don't be upset by small loses. I had either 1lb a 1/2 lb loss most weeks last year. But that equalled 40lbs over a year. It's just one step in the right direction.

Green and red have extra healthy extras. That's why I love these days! But I can see why people that eat a lot of meat would do extra easy.

Thanks guys. I lost 2lb, I know some may say that's good but compared to the other times I began the plan it's not a lot. I can't post my food diary because my consultant took it but she had a glance and said it was ok. I was having the 1/3rd superfree with every meal, superfree for snacks and under 10 syns a day. I bought just dance 4 on the wii so have been playing that.
Hmm just wondering if I'm been having enough bowel movements (sorry lol)!
The only other difference to when I did the plan before is medication, perhaps that could make a difference.
Anyhow, I haven't lost hope and have remained on plan today even though my mum and sister sat and ate fish and chips in front of me earlier!
I've been on the wii, had a walk round town and bought fruit and veggies from the market. Think I'm going to relax tonight and stop being so hard on myself!
Oh and I won a tenner on a scratch card!

I'm alternating Original/EE plans and seem to be losing more than just doing EE so may give original/green days a go one week and see if that makes more of a difference

Back