First weeks weigh in for me

bumpybean88

Hi I wanted to share my great news with you, I have just come home from my first weigh in and Ive lost a 14 pounds!! I can't believe it, I was so shocked:eek: but very very happy:D
Thank you so much for the support from everyone on this forum, I couldnt have done it without you all

:clap: Wow Bumpybean that is amazing :clap:

You should be smiling all week with that loss - Well done :)

Cath

Wow that is an amazing 1st week loss. Well done and keep up the good work!!!!! Its so worth it.

:queen: :superwoman: :bliss: You are the Queen of weightloss- a superwoman, a star!

Congrats on a fabulous weightloss- WOW!!
Kx

One stone loss!!! Wow, that is fantastic!

Well done!! :D

That is such a fab loss, can't wait to see your ticker. :wow: :wow:

Well Done :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi I wanted to share my great news with you, I have just come home from my first weigh in and Ive lost a 14 pounds!! I can't believe it, I was so shocked:eek: but very very happy:D
Thank you so much for the support from everyone on this forum, I couldnt have done it without you all

14 pounds...one whole stone:eek:

Well done:clap:

Fantastic inspiration and motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

I have to add my congratulations Bumpybean! It's an incredible start to the programme!

How did your meeting go? Did you (finally) meet your counsellor?

Hi, yes I eventually met her yesterday, I m hoping it was her anyway she didnt introduce herself and I had already been weighed by the time she arrive to class by another lady(who I guess is her deputy!)She gave me and another two LL ers one who started the same time as me and another who had been on LL for 9 weeks, a talk about feelings etc.If im being honest I really dont think she knew who I was:( .Never asked my name jsu asked how much I lost, I said a stone and she thats good! So much for giving me a good pat on the back:mad: I have called LLHO and they were fab, said that she's not running the class properly, asked if I had used my green book, and I said no?Didnt know I had to.
I want to carry on with LL its just such a shame I have had a bad start

Back