First weeks weigh in

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Hi folks,

Just got back from my first weigh in and .......10 Pounds dn, proper job :party0049::party0049:.

Pretty chuffed by that, got a restock of my grub as well all 3 shakes and none of that awful chicken soup. that stuff is vile, sorta tastes like a chick and shroom pot noodle without the class and sophistication ;)

This site is brill, tried the decaff coffee in the vanilla idea and mmmmmmmmm. Who ever though of that get a free massage (im qualified).

On a high now but trying to think logically because weight loss of this standard cannot continue, next week should see me dn to earth.

Thank you all for your support, very friendly bunch arnt you, any of you in the southwest??

Dave

FANTASTIC!!!!! What a great start! Well done.

Well done mate :) Keep on keeping on :D

I'm on the south coast but I'm not up for sack on sack dogging....

Brilliant Dave! Well done :) gives you the push to carry on doesn't it!xx

It definately gives you a push to crack on. Im in brizzle so still quite a way away.

My trousers feel looser and me shirt feels a bit looser too which i find more of an incentive than anything else.

yeh that is a huge buzz, when clothes feel looser! imagine what it'll be like having to shop for a smaller size!! cant wait :D

By next week your trousers will be round your ankles lol xx

Haha yeah i just realised what i'd written when i sent it. One track mind at the moment obviously! I'm blaming LT...i blame it for everything else, lol xx

Well done. I bet you feel really motivated now.

I am having trouser issues already after two weeks but yeyyyy its a great feeling.
xx

Hi Dave, well done on the weightloss! Thanks excellent! The weight will keep coming off as long as you stick to it! I am in Cheltenham. Well keep it up - I could def do with a massage (although I never came up with the idea of coffee in the vanilla - but really stressed!)

I'm a girl who always keeps her promises, lol xx

great first week:) ,welldone i am looking forward to my first weigh in x

Excellent loss, well done.

Back