First weigh and guess what?

Foosey

Hi everyone
I had my first weigh in today and lost 13lbs :D

Keep strong we can do this together !!

:talk017:

Amazing! Well done! xx

you go girl, thats a fantasic first loss nearly 1stone i bet you well chuffed! congrats x

Thanks Sarette & Pebb
I am a bit chuffed Pebb, but didnt want to shout too much hehe

That is absolutely incredible. It took me about a year to lose that on SW. Excellent. The stones just fall off apparently- can't wait!

You should shout!!! That's amazing hun, well done. x

Well done Foosey, you'll be on a high all week now :D

well done another and a stone, great stuff xxx

Awww thank you all

Well done Foosey - that is fab!!
I hope I have such a good first week!

Bx

LadyB all I did was stay 100% and the results speak for themselves.
I hope you do as well also.
Good luck hun xxx

I hope I manage the first day, then second day and the first week just like you did!!! I can't wait to hear your results next Thursday!! Well done babe!!

Wow Foosey! That awesome news!:553::bliss::talk017::wow::angel09:
I'm so happy for you!:D Keep it up Doll!

*BIG HUGS*:grouphugg:
Joz xx

13 big ones yeah , lets hope you have a good week next week too . so your feeling it , your loving it lol

That is absolutely amazing! Well done! How have you been feeling?

:talk017:

I'll shout it for you....... :D

FOOSEY HAS LOST 13LBS...LIKE 1LB SHORT A STONE IN HER 1ST WK..... :worthy:
WOWWWWWWWWW...... :happy096:

GO FOOSEY.........GO FOOSEY........ GO FOOSEY....... GOOOOOO FOOOOOOSEY!!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done Foosey, you have done great and I know you must be feling fab and a bit shocked as I lost 13lb my first week too and nearly fell off the scales lol. Enjoy the great feeling that comes with it hon. Zoe xx

hi foosey, i rem talking to you b4, you started day after me! what a brill result you must be chuffed! i had 12 lbs off, would of been 3 months in sw tring to lose that! keep up the good work x

Thank you all, but its down to everyone one of you because without the support I got from here it would have been much more difficult.
Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx
:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Back