first weigh in...13lb

Can't believe I've lost 13lb in a week!! Can't stop smiling. Here's to week 2 and hopefully more off. Thanks for all the support guys. Xxx

That is fantastic, bet you feel great! Such a brilliant feeling isn't it! :)

Fab start. Well done.

Hmm I'm thinking my loss won't be as good as the first time round! Fingers crossed! Last year on my first week I lost 8 lbs and then 4 lbs ever week after which was pretty steady but this time I'm not sure! Must take everyones advice and get rid of scales

Well done chick excellent start x

Does anyone know how to stop my bingeing. i start with good intentions in the morning and by evening am off to mcdonalds.. any advice girls

Does anyone know how to stop my bingeing. i start with good intentions in the morning and by evening am off to mcdonalds.. any advice girls

you just need to get serious hun tell yourself that there is no way you will get thinner by eating mcdonalds! its never happened before and it aint gonna happen to you! get it stuck in your head that eating food is only making you happy for that moment when your eating it! once you've finished chewing thats it there no joy anymore! be strong mc donalds is only undoing your good work!! lipotrim can seriously work but you need to be in the right mind frame...sneaking off with fast food isnt hurting anyone else the only one you're fooling is yourself!!

Fantastic loss, Dannielle. Congrats and well done. I'm thrilled for you. Keep going and good luck for next week.

Well done hunny!!! ;-) U can sooooooo do this!!! xXx

well done!!! its such an amazing feeling isnt it!!!

keep up the very very very good work

jane x

Back