First weigh in a bit dissapointed!

hiya, welcome to SW and minimins,

how come you're disappointed? 1 1/2 pounds is great, some people find they have a better loss in week 2, some people just take a bit of time to get used to the plan, extar easy doesn't suit every one but I think it needs to be given a fair chance,

how much were you hoping to lose? whats your overall goal?

what was your diet like before starting? have you done other plans?

did you discuss it with your consultant? sometimes its helpful to post a food diary on the SW section and people can offer advice and pointers to help you out.

keep going hun, it'll come off, little by little, check out some of the inspiration threads and you'll see the amazing results people have achieved, the plan definitely works

good luck xx

Thank you so much for your kind words x I have done it before but on green days and I lost a lot more in the first week. My consultant said it was because I missed out bran with my porridge so therefore not getting enough fibre, so I am now incorporating that into my diet. I need to lose about three stone which I put on having my baby. Which diet are you on? How much have you lost?x

I'm SW too, have lost 2 stone so far, have been doing it since Jan so technically I suppose am a slow loser, probably averaging half a pound a week, slow and steady wins the race though.

I can honestly say I've never felt deprived I'm happy with the way things have gone and am pleased I lost slowly cos then it feels like its gone forever.

Maybe this time cos its baby weight it might be slower to come off but it will come off just stick at it hun xx

Hi and welcome. Don't be upset. That is a good loss. It could be better next week too. Don't forget to do a food diary.

Irene xx

Back