First weigh-in after 3 days, 8lbs lost...??!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lighterlifeclaire, 17 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Hi All... im new here!! *waves*

Just thought I'd join as I've heard this website mentioned quite a few times!

I started Lighterlife on Tuesday (well the session was tuesday but we all started wednesday morning) and I went for my first pop-in this morning and was told I am already in ketosis and have also lost 8 pounds!

I haven't had any sickness/dizzyness etc but tonight has by far, been my hardest night because to me saturday night tv = takeaways!!

Good luck all of u, I will keep u all posted... any tips are welcome! xx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hmmm, see noone has managed to congratulate you on your loss so far. CONGRATULATIONS! Yep, Weekends are difficult. Reading this post and your other in response to Mrs L's great one, made me realise that I no longer feel like something is missing on my Saturdays. When I first started LL and for maybe the first 4 weekends I really missed not having some pizza or something else scrummy and a bottle of wine. I've just realised that doesn't = weekend for me now. Phew.

Good luck with your first group session and weigh in.

4. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    well done you - KEEP THAT MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Wow what a great start.Well done keep it up.I started in may & its been the easiest weight loss ive ever done. I got too my goal in september.It will work just take it week by week. I found this site great, if you have any querys theres always someone with the right answer.Good luck.

6. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    congratulations on your weight loss so far! between your LLC and Minimins you cant go far wrong!

Good Luck on your exciting journey.

sun xxxx

7. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

Hi and well done on a fab weight loss. May it continue until you reach goal!

8. Christovee

Christovee Full Member

I'm another who originally found the diet difficult for social reasons. I felt I was some type of social leper not being able to eat or drink anything. Two weeks in and I went out with friends in London last night only drinking sparkling water. The feelings of social inadequacy (if you have them) do pass. When having trouble just try to concentrate on how great you will feel at each weigh in session watching that weight go down.

9. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done, 8lbs is magic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.