First weigh-in after 3 days, 8lbs lost...??!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hi All... im new here!! *waves*

Just thought I'd join as I've heard this website mentioned quite a few times!

I started Lighterlife on Tuesday (well the session was tuesday but we all started wednesday morning) and I went for my first pop-in this morning and was told I am already in ketosis and have also lost 8 pounds!

I haven't had any sickness/dizzyness etc but tonight has by far, been my hardest night because to me saturday night tv = takeaways!!

Good luck all of u, I will keep u all posted... any tips are welcome! xx;)

well done you - KEEP THAT MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a great start.Well done keep it up.I started in may & its been the easiest weight loss ive ever done. I got too my goal in september.It will work just take it week by week. I found this site great, if you have any querys theres always someone with the right answer.Good luck.

congratulations on your weight loss so far! between your LLC and Minimins you cant go far wrong!

Good Luck on your exciting journey.

sun xxxx

I'm another who originally found the diet difficult for social reasons. I felt I was some type of social leper not being able to eat or drink anything. Two weeks in and I went out with friends in London last night only drinking sparkling water. The feelings of social inadequacy (if you have them) do pass. When having trouble just try to concentrate on how great you will feel at each weigh in session watching that weight go down.

Back