First weigh in after TFR

beckyblue

Silver Member
Today was my first weigh in after i had been doing Lipotrim, so i hadnt eaten for a while....and i expected a couple pounds gain but i have lost 1 pound!!! i know it doesnt sound alot but i have eaten more that i have EVER and still lost weight. I had been on TFR for a couple weeks and lost over 1.5 stone but wasnt happy. OH has lost 3 pounds after the same amount of time of TFR........yay for slimming world!! :D

That is fantastic well done!

TFR is total food replacement its a diet like Lipotrim available from your local chemist i pay £36 a week you get 3 shakes a day choices of strawberry vanilla chocolate or chicken soup you have only 3 a day and drink water, plain sparkling water (no flavours) black tea (inc earl grey but no fruit tea) or soda water, i have been doing slimming world since beginning of june 2010 and have lost 1stone 8lb but in nov 2010 i hit a plato where i havent lost any weight since then so i have gone to lipotrim for a couple of weeks to get me past this barrier i seem to have hit i plan on staying on the tfr for 2 weeks then do a week refeeder (where you introduce food slowly over the week) then go back to slimming world in hope that i can continue on a positive note but day 2 of the tfr plan and i want to eat my left arm having being able to eat constantly on sw for the past yr now i only have 3 shakes a day and a bit lost hopefully it will work

Back