First weigh in and have lost 5 1/2 lbs!!!!

missal

Hi everyone,

Today was my first weekly weigh in after staring to diet last wednesday, started on 1200 cal a day diet then decided to substitute b/fast and dinner with slim fast.

Was 12st 9 1/2lb and got on the scales this morning and was 12st 4lb!!!

I AM SO OVER THE MOON!!!

It's working and i am so chuffed - yes i can do this!

The best thing of all is that i am not feeling asthough i am depriving myself i am just planning ahead each morning and making sure that i am sticking to something within my calorie allowance! woohoo!

well on goal for my november challenge!
Missal

well done - keep going :)
xxx

Wow so jealous of your loss, well done!

I lost almost the exact same amount in my first week, it was a great feeling. Congrats on the loss.

Not sure how I'm going to be doing this week as I've invented my own version of the diet the last two days, which involves a shake for breakfast, 600 cal lunch and then popcorn and coffee for dinner. Am back on track today though.

am having either to ready made shakes (i love the chocolate ones!) for breakfast every day (think this may be what's added to my weight loss as i never ate brekkie before) and this i can stomach first thing, i usually have it in the car whilst doing the school run!
For lunch i'll have a shake if i'm not prepared enough to have something healthy or if i hav lanned ahead and am feeling like i need to eat something i might have a jacket potato with a low cal topping ie cottage cheese and for tea just sticking to the 600 cal meal (usually less actually! but only because i cant make my meals upto 600 without something i don't want to eat being included.
Thanks for your encouraging words everyone x

Hi Keisha,

Hope you don't mind me asking but....

It seems as though we are pretty similar regarding height and your starting weight, i am just wondering what kind of differences you have noticed with your weight loss?

If you don't mind of course!!

Thanks

Missal

Wow well done fab loss x

Aaah well done! So pleased for you! I'm hoping for a similar result! After a week even my duff scales that dont give you anywhere near accurate measurements and never seem to move had dropped by 2 pounds so i'm ever hopeful as that might suggest i've lost more :D

Well done honey!!!

thank you, it's so worth all the dsappointing moments when you fancy some choccy but don't allow yourself!

I've been using the options hotchocs instead they're gorge x

Back