1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

first weigh in and the scales say........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cherylxx, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    I am over the moon....
    after managing a pretty good week i then blew the weekend when it was my hubbys 40th and we arranged a curry party at his favourite restaurant.
    i had chicken shashlik, boiled rice, half portion chips, 2 poppadums and half a naan :rolleyes:, then followed that with a large piece of his fresh cream birthday cake which they wheeled out on a trolley covered with candles and sparklers (was very sweet).
    however, hubby had also bought himself a white chocolate buttercream cake to celebrate with us at home as i had been very convincing at giving the impression nothing exciting was happening.
    so the following day i was eating white chocolate cake (couldnt say no really could i? lol)
    so u can imagine how nervous i was this evening.
    i joined SW with my mum and aunt and was convinced they would have lost weight and i wouldnt although they were there on saturday night too but they only had the luxury of that ONE birthday cake, lol.
    anyway, tonight we weighed in and ive lost 4 and a half pounds:D :D :D.
    Very happy, going to do myself a new ticker i think.
    my aunt lost 4 lbs and mother lost 7 and a half :eek:. needless to say , we are all ecstatic,
    and to top things off i also won the class raffle and got myself the ingredients to make SW sticky toffee pudding :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Aww fantastic Cheryl thats a fab loss :D
  4. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done thats brilliant. x
  5. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Slimming World
    fantastic well done. what's the recipe?
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Cheryl that's great!
  7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    well done on your fab loss, some weeks are just sooo difficult!
  8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done thats fab x
  9. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    thank you all for ur lovely replies. :D
    hope u all have fantastic weigh ins.
    im going to try and be a good girl this week (who am i trying to kid? lol).
    gonna try a few success express days i think. never really noticed an improved loss with success express last time around but im gonna give it another go:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.