First weigh in and...

DizzyFlowers

I am comfused!

First weeks ment to be the best loss right? i have stuck to this 100% and guess what, iv stayed the same, i know i have done the diet right cos iv done it before and well iv lived in my books all week!!

the only thing i can think of is that because iv come off cambridge SS on to this then maybe thats the reason?

im so dissapointed. :(

If you have come off CD and stayed the same on SW that would be a good result. Your body is just getting used to the change. Did you stick to red days this week or did you do green aswell.

As green are more Carb based then that could explain the STS. You should be in for a loss next week hun. Stick with it, it is worth it.

I also moved from CD to SW. xx

If you have come off CD and stayed the same on SW that would be a good result. Your body is just getting used to the change. Did you stick to red days this week or did you do green aswell.

As green are more Carb based then that could explain the STS. You should be in for a loss next week hun. Stick with it, it is worth it.

I also moved from CD to SW. xx

I did abit of both, i guess its better than a gain, its just so horrible when you think youv done really well stand on the scales and in atcuall fact youv not lost nething, not even half a pound!

we'l see how this week goes, hopefully il have lost something, anything will do!! if not, im officially broken lol

just gotta try and get motivated again now! seeing iv lost nothing took it all away!!!

x

I have to say that I find the losses are MUCH quicker on red days although they work out more expensive. Try doing more red days than green and see if that makes a difference. When I did SW 100% I stuck with red days with maybe 1 green day after weigh in and I found that I averaged 3lbs a week. xx

You are doing brilliantly! You have just switched from a VLCD and most people actually gain in their 1st week because most of it is fluid that has gone back on, especially if you have been eating carbs after being in ketosis. I reckon you will be in for a good loss next week and make sure your drinking plenty and measuring your HEX's!

Hey Hun, dont be upset by this. When I came from CD to SW, I gained 5lbs and I had stuck to it religiously!!!
If you keep at it and do the plan 100% for next week, you will get your good loss, it just takes time for your body to adjust from not getting any food to suddenly having masses!
Well done for STS, thats an achievement in itself!!!

A sts when moving from CD is actually a good result!

When i came off CD i would put on like 2 lb just from eating a lettuce leaf! lol!

You put on water weight and fill your glycogen stores so it's not fat you put on just water. So, by a sts you've actually gained water and lost fat to reach a balance (that make sense?!!)

Well done!

Hi...I did W8 matters (another vlcd) this year and when I stopped I gained 7lbs almost immediately.....so if you have stayed the same you have probably absorbed that "normal" weight balance from starting to eat food again.....if you had just stopped and not done slimming world this week - you may have been 7lbs heavier today.....but you're not - that must feel good....??!!!

keep up the good work - sure next week will show a loss as your body returns to normal....

Sounds like you've done well...so well done. Let us know how you get on next week.

Back