first weigh in at 9.30am

mandydef

Hi,

I cannot believe where this week has gone to!! I have had soo many ups and downs this week, a few blips along the way ( half glass wine on sunday:eek: ) and the high when i looked closely in mirror last night and saw the slightest sign of cheekbones emerging from my usually round face (always had a round face even when was skinny minny )

Anyway, could not have got thru what is deffo a difficult time without this site, so thank you all:)

Off for a shower after this coffee, then first weigh in!!!
Let you know shortly x

:Dgood luck and keep us posted!!! i am sure you have done great!!!!

Whoop Whoop.....6lbs off:flirt2:

How pleased was i!!! really not expecting that, cos had a few blips, but given me loads motivation for next week.

thanks emm x:p

thats brilliant mandy ive got my first weigh in in the morning so iam hoping for a good result to.Am not feeling very good today at all am very light headed and dizzy so just having a coffee and then going have some water (dont think i drank as much yest)
keep up the good work and i will post my weight loss in morning joanne

Well done Mandy. Keep it up and take one day at a time and you'll be at goal before you know.

Jane

well done on your 1st week and look forward to your second weigh in.
:) :)

Thank you all sooo much for kind words, you are a lovely bunch:)

I am not expecting a big loss next week, coz i know this week was mainly fluid loss, but even if its 2lb per week, better off than on :D

And Jo, i was really tired and felt awful on day 5, had a blip and ate loads of low fat cottage cheese, but tbh dont think it did huge amount of damage...... not advisable thou as it does make you miss chewing:jelous:

Good luck all weigh ins tomoz x

Congrats Mandy on getting through week one, I bet you'll do great. Ill have my second weigh in on Saturday and Ill let ye know how Ive done. Talk soon x

Well done! That's a great loss! & a reason to do this week with no blips ;-)

Good luck for your second week! :)

Hannah

thanks again all of you.....xx

test will be sunday, godaughters 1st birthday party, bloody dreading it, but gonna be strong x

congrats Mandy u must be delighted :clap:
I had my first weigh in today and I've lost 7 pounds :D
And so week 2 begins... Happy with my first week but feeling a bit overwhelmed heading into my second week.
How is your second week going? hope it's going well

kimmy x

well done kimmy, thats brill :D you must be dead chuffed!!! not feeling to brill today tbh, bit sickly:sigh:

tomorrow another day:rolleyes: x

Back