First weigh in last night and ..........

Hi. Am on day 2 and had a headache all day. But am persevering....have tried so many felt like this was a way of almost rebooting my internal computer! Would like to loose 3stone so here we go!
Love reading the posts.

I think it all depends on your start weight. the people losing over 7lbs seem to be rather heavy. ANYWAY.... you lost half a stone in 1 week.... that is a fantastic result... you should feel very very proud of yourself!!!!

Week 7 and stayed the same - gutted :sigh: No cheats so don't understand why? Never mind, keep plugging away..can't eat 600 cals a day and not lose so I guess it will catch up!

timsmom said:
Week 7 and stayed the same - gutted :sigh: No cheats so don't understand why? Never mind, keep plugging away..can't eat 600 cals a day and not lose so I guess it will catch up!

Hi timsmom, you are doing fantastically well, despite your holiday blip, I imagine your body is catching up from then... Keep with it, next week should be a great loss :0) x

Congrats on your weight loss! Do you feel lighter??

I just had my first weigh in too and lost 7 pounds- seems like a popular number!! That was in only 5 days of SS!! So pleased. Also lost 2 inches around waist!

Here's to peeing off the pounds!! X

What other diet would you be able to lose 5 or 7lbs in the first week? I don't think I've ever managed that before..

Week 2 has been really hard for me - I think I was so happy with a 7.5lb loss at the first WI that I've kind of relaxed off.. not good. I haven't drank so much water, and there have been more testing points this week.

But I WILL keep going! And I will lose that weight!

x

Well we're on week 9 - had a few disappointing weeks and this week, just when i was getting fed up - I've lost a whopping 6lb. That has made my day, bring on the next week :D:D

Hi All,

Im on day 5 of the 810 programme. Havn't been finding it too difficult although am a bit worried Im not going to lose much this week and feel a bit deflated. Not sure why... need to train my brain for positive thinking :)
Role on Thursday night!

Hope everyones having a good week.
Sabrina

Well weigh in number 11 tomorrow. Had a meltdown for one hour in the week when I was very fed up and had a little carb fest and have been undoing the damage all week. Hoping I've still lost but if not, I only have myself to blame!!! :eek:

Well week 11 - I only have my self to blame but only lost 1 :mad:. I only have one more week on the diet and I have to step up for a week (or three whilst I'm on holiday) I think the loss will catch up with me next week after my little carb fest on Wednesday night. I should still have lost more than one so hopefully it will show next weigh in.

Back