first weigh in on 790

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
And I lost..................................

7 and 3/4 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, there you have it,

A quick brief for those of you that dont know me....

I started SS in July of last year, weight 15st 10lbs, stopped and did maintainance sort of at 11st in November, and my weight stabalised at 10 10 to 11st until May when I put 4lbs on during a week off work, stayed at between 11 and 11 4 until DD went to hospital with pneumonia and glandular fever 5 weeks ago and then weight went to 11st 10lbs, mainly due to eating hospital leftovers and chocolate for a week and then being at home for 3 weeks with icecream crisps and chocolate!

I started 790 last week, to shift these last few lbs and follow maintanance again properly this time.

I have 3 shakes per day, and a meal, usually of chicken and lettuce or cottage cheese, and sometimes swap lettuce for green veg. I drink 4 litres of water, and always stick to whats in the book.

SO there ya go!

Well done Vicki!

I am watching these 790 threads with interest.
The thought of a nice bit of peppery rocket with cottage cheese and chicken is quite appealing, especially if I can still get good losses.

790 is great isn't it!!

You are doing it perfectly and well done indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!!

Mike

Thanks All, Im so thrilled, 790 is so cool. I wasnt sure at all, I never thought Id do this well, and this has spurred me on to get to goal and stay there.

The one main thing I will do this time, is do maintenence by the book, Xmas came last time and it went to pot, so this time will be proper!!

If anyone fancies 790, and are struggling on SS then Id say go for it, but go by the book, Im living proof it works x

welldone vicky.. that's a great w.loss.

Thanks CJ and Linda, Heres to another good one this week!

What a fab loss, well done :D

It does work, I generally love it - but I did find it hard yesterday !

It does work, I generally love it - but I did find it hard yesterday !

Can totally understand that Lee, there are some days, especially when the girls at work are tucking in to dominos that I feel like Jacking it in, but, after SSing for so long last year then I really feel this is it.

Im putting a lot of work in to thinking about maintenance too, hopefully that will help x

You are so FAB!! A real inspiration and example to everyone!! Just shows that 790 really does work!!!!

Well done Vicky - you are doing SO well. I reckon you will get to goal in no time at all.

I think I'm going to move to 790 today - i am struggling with ss and feel its time to move plans.

I only have about 1 stone 4lbs to go so hopefully it wont take too long.

Keep going - you are an inspiration to us all

xx

If I am having a bad day I go to bed early, did that and today I am 100% motivated again.

PMSL Lee, did you go to bed alone?? !!!!!!!!

Cheers jen, you are damn good yourself!!

Mapcr, Some people do go in to Ketosis, some dont, but its still classed as VLCD as its under 800 cals so the weight loss is rapid.

Im not a lover of testing for Ketosis,figure if I do it right then I cant not lose weight!! I have only weed on a stick once in my life, and that was for my new CDC as she wanted to to know if I was on 790 I got a pink result so I assume I am.

Back