first weigh in results!....

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
First weigh in and im thrilled to say i have lost 4lbs, not bad considering i was attempting healthy eating before i started slimfast! Hope everyone is doing well. 4lbs lighter yay! x

Well done that is brilliant!!

Feels ace knowing that the scales are coming down :):)

When do you get married? Im 3 July next year and I want to also look amazing in my wedding dress .. NO WE WILL LOOK AMAZING IN OUR WEDDING DRESSES!! Positive thinking! :)

To another week :talk017:

Claire xx

Thanks, im getting married 5 june! So were only 4 weeks apart, thats cool. Yes we will look amazing in our wedding dresses!!! Did u loose 11lbs in your second week or is that a running total?

well done, 4lbs is a great loss :)

Thanks girls! ooh I see thats a shame i was hoping i could do 11lbs next weeks lol!

Haha yeh 1lb this week!! Had a bad weekend so should have been more but always next week :):) Wish it was 11lbs haha!!

xx

Im sure it could be done but not in any healthy way! 1lbs is still a loss x

Thats a good way of looking at it, im one of these that does the diet for a week or so stick to it 100% then have some chocolate or something and dont stop eating!! then before I no it i have put the weight on plus an extra 5lbs or more! lets hope i do better on this diet.

Sooo glad week 1 is over! Although not been as bad as i thought.

Thats a good way of looking at it, im one of these that does the diet for a week or so stick to it 100% then have some chocolate or something and dont stop eating!! then before I no it i have put the weight on plus an extra 5lbs or more! lets hope i do better on this diet.

Sooo glad week 1 is over! Although not been as bad as i thought.

I am also like that!!

What I try to do now is if I slip on I get straight back on it as I used to have the attitude of 'Iv runined today so would be as well eating more then that day would turn into week then month lol'

Stick in :) If you ever want a yap or feeling low just come on here as there is always someone here that ya can speak to and I find that when Im on here getting ideas it really does motivate me so THANKS EVERYONE!! :D:D

x

Back