first weigh in results!

maid marrion

Well i went for my first weigh in last night and was surprised to find I had lost 12llbs and 8 inches :D
But still finding it hard as my familly although they are very suportive they still have to eat and everything they are eating at the moment is tempting, will these cravings stop?
love to read all your comments

Fantastic start..well done, keep it up..and you will be at goal in no time

HM

Congratulations on your fabulous loss, I hope mine is as great!!

I ignore the cravings too and drink another pint of water!
I also try and do other things to take my mind off it - swimming, taking dog for a walk and dancing! As a last resort, ironing!!

Congratulations on a flippin fantastic week one WI - 12lb and 8 inches is a cracking achievement.

I found the cravings difficult at first but they do start to ease off after a while - Mine were at their strongest in week 2 and 3 but eased off towards the end of week 3.

Good luck with week 2 xx

Brilliant first week loss, well done. I have found that my cravings were quite strong in the first few weeks, now i can go out for meals with friends and watch them eat and it doesn't bother me at all. That's not to say i don't look and think that looks lovely, just don't want to eat everything in sight :D

Thanks for the posts, I am determined so I will battle through those cravings!
lost 12llb only 93llb to go!!!!

Well done maid marrion - that is fantastic result for your first week. I find coming on minimins distracts me from my cravings and with the support everyone offers it makes me feel less isolated. Good luck with week 2!! Vxx

Well done on your great loss, roll on week 2 for you!!

Well done for achieving such a brilliant loss in your first week :D

As for the cravings, I often find it depends on my mood and TOTM. I'm into week 4 now and some days I wouldn't touch food if you paid me and other days I long for something nice.

Just think about the bigger picture (or smaller one as you shrink :D). The diet may be hard but it's definitely worth a few months food sacrifice. That's why I'm sticking to mine 100%. The way I look at it, every time I cheat I'm prolonging my SS.

Good luck and if you feel the need to eat - WALK AWAY and do something else. I guarantee you 15 mins later you will be so glad you didn't eat whatever it was you fancied.

WOW - well done. I have found that watching people eat, as opposed to looking at their food - actualy makes me feel a bit ill - only people with bad table manners though!!!

WOW! Thats trully amazing! I hope this will ensure that you stick to the diet this week.
Massive congratulations xxx

wow4.gif

Well done maid marrion on a brill weight loss of 12lbs. and 8 inches.

:talk017:

Well done, fabulous loss, roll on week 2!! I find the cravings are bad for the first few weeks but now I rarely get them. Of course, if I see someone eating something yummy I think "that looks nice" but still don't actually want to eat myself.

Georgie
xx

Well i went for my first weigh in last night and was surprised to find I had lost 12llbs and 8 inches :D
But still finding it hard as my familly although they are very suportive they still have to eat and everything they are eating at the moment is tempting, will these cravings stop?
love to read all your comments

what a fabulous start !!! WELL DONE !!! :D

hopefully the cravings will stop....and things will get easier....

keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

Back