First weigh-in since Christmas

Christovee

So I had my first weight in since before Christmas and although I've stuck to the plan I've been rubbish with drinking enough water and doing physical activity.

7lbs down people! :D

So, I'm virtually at the half way point now AND my weight is now under the 100kg mark. I have bought some water flavouring to help me keep up with the water (and learnt very quickly that unless you want the sweetest drink in the world that you need to halve the recommended amount).

I have also cleared a space in my house now for the exercise bike and will be moving it soon from my parents to my mine which will make it much more convenient to use.

Well done, that's an excellent loss for over Christmas - your determination has shown through there.

Good on you for getting the exercise machine too - you'll be pedalling the pounds away :)

Katie

Well done Christovee that a fantastice weight loss, especially over the Christmas period.

I find the water hard, especially this cold weather. To me it is harder to drink all the water than to be in abstinence, but I keep glugging away.

With that bike in place you will be flying.:character00201:

Back