First Weigh In - so happy!!

Nat

Hello everyone, am pretty new to this, but just wanted to share my happiness with you all, i've lost 10lbs in my first week and im so excited, i didn't find it too bad, i was never hungry but i did crave food funnily ehough!!!, but my 4 litres plus of water a day seems to do the trick. Can't wait for next week's weigh in, this really is a fab diet, and hopefully my last ever diet!!

Week 1 -10lbs:party0019:

Well done, my first weigh in too today and 11lb gone. Its just great in it.

nat thats great weight loss keep it up and cillabatty 11lbs thats great so r u doing cambridge or slimming world just ive just started slimming world and i think that loss is great x

well done Carol that's fab, you must feel so proud of yourself. My starting weight is almost exactly the same as yours, im just a pound above you, we'll have to keep an eye on each other's progress.

Good luck for the coming week

hi doubledumplings thanks for your kind comments, im doing cambridge, never done it before and havent dieted for quite a few years so is like a whole fresh start which is good, slimming world very good too, i lost 3 stone on that 10 years ago when i got married.

lots of luck

WOW, fantastic first week loss, very well done to you! It's great motivation to keep going and see the weight fall off. Keep on glugging and you'll be at goal in no time!

Helenx

thanks funellafox, your weight loss has been great too, this diet is amazing, i hope i can maintain this level of enthusiasum!!!!

thanks helen

this site is really good, its great to share your excitement with others that understand and it amazes me looking at everyones weight loss how quickly it comes off, here's to another 10lbs over the next few weeks!!

Nat, will keep my eye out for your next weigh in. Hope we can both do well. Good luck.

keep going mr and mrs chubbychops, is well worth it, i must admit that days 4 and 5 were quite testing, but i feel like ive turned a corner now and am very positive about it all, im going to do it!!

good look for the rest of your first week

nat

Hello All

Excellent losses, I hope the scales as as good to me on Monday 1st WI.

On my third day and still feeling great so far, the fridge was calling last night but no ketosis symptoms yet except for the horrible claggy mouth keep cleaning my teeth to feel normal again.

Take care and keep up the good work Y'All

Michelle:wave_cry:

:talk017:Thats fab Nat really pleased for you

Back