First weigh in ..... soooo happy!!

dinkadonka

Hello everyone, Just got back from my first weigh in and I have lost 17 and a half pounds yes thats right 17 and a half I am so pleased but I admit I was a naughty girl and had a couple of sausages as a treat, but 13 days to next weigh in so Im back on track for the next stone!!!
Would sausages knock me out of ketosis being low carb?

Verity x x x

Wow well done that is great:)

Hello everyone, Just got back from my first weigh in and I have lost 17 and a half pounds yes thats right 17 and a half I am so pleased but I admit I was a naughty girl and had a couple of sausages as a treat, but 13 days to next weigh in so Im back on track for the next stone!!!
Would sausages knock me out of ketosis being low carb?

Verity x x x

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!! Amazing loss hun - I am GOBSMACKED :eek:

keep up the fab work....

love

Debz
xx

Oh my god that is fantastic!!! Dont know the answer about the sausages but im sure someone will tell you soon. Well done, keep up the good work. Sarahxx.

Congratulations thats a fantastic loss!! That is amazing in the first week!

Remember to stay focused though. If you allow yourself "one treat" and it doesn't reflect on the scales - then you may be tempted to have a slightly bigger treat the following week... and it can easily spiral out of control.

Good Luck, the first week for me was difficult because its such a life shock/change - abstaining will become easier and easier.

Remember to stay focused though. If you allow yourself "one treat" and it doesn't reflect on the scales - then you may be tempted to have a slightly bigger treat the following week... and it can easily spiral out of control.

Yep I would agree with that!!

Back