1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First weigh in today for slimming world and only lost a pound.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by thechaplingirl, 25 January 2012 Social URL.

1. thechaplingirl

thechaplingirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.89%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Gutted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheeksie

cheeksie Member

Well done on loosing a pound... I know you expect a bigger weight loss on your first week but you may find a better result next week. I have stuck to slimming world for 5 days then got weighed this morning and have stayed the same, I shouldn't have weighed myself too early but could not wait as my clothes felt looser so it may be that you have lost inches. I'm gutted I stepped on the scales but will stick with slimming world as I know so many people who have had great success with it. Good luck for your next weigh in.

4. thechaplingirl

thechaplingirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.89%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Thank you!
    I work crazy hours in work so i think maybe eating too late has something to do with it.
    I've got my fingers crossed for a big loss next week.
    Remember your weight fluctuates throughout the week so don't believe what the scales say until you hop on them exactly a week later.
    Good luck to you too!!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.