first weigh in tom

sv1711

i hope all my hard work of not drinking when going out and gettin upset if i eat anything from ss+ has worked as it my first weigh in tom so hoping for a good result fingers crossed what was your first weigh in weightloss ?xx

sv1711 said:
i hope all my hard work of not drinking when going out and gettin upset if i eat anything from ss+ has worked as it my first weigh in tom so hoping for a good result fingers crossed what was your first weigh in weightloss ?xx

Hiya, good luck for tomorrow. Im sure you will be fine. What time is ur weigh in? i bet u can't wait. Well done for sticking to plan by doing ss+ and not eating "forbidden food". X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

sv1711 said:

Im sure it will pay off and remember whatever you loose is all down to you and your dedication. Looking forward to seeing what you loose :)
13lbs was my first week loss BUT I have alot to loose so figure thats why the big number :)

i got alot to loose to half my body weight scary ive been really good wake up having dreamed ive eaten something and get really worried lol only thing gonna hinder me i reckon is it totm today so hope it dont affect it xx

My first loss was only 8lbs but everyone is different, some people lose loads to start with and other not so much. Good luck for tomorrow hun I'm sure you have nothing to worry about & either way you will be over the moon with a loss after that first weigh in (big or small numbers)! :D xxx

Well fingers crossed for you - same here (totm) so we'll see. Its out of our control.
Thats the beauty of this diet... its attainable to loose that weight, 4 stone in a conventional diet sounds impossible but on this it just seems so much more reachable

well i got weighed an after 5 days since i started have lost pounds so very happy lol xx

Back