1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

first weigh in tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xXxsonyaxXx, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. xXxsonyaxXx

xXxsonyaxXx Full Member

im due to have my first weigh in tomorrow after been on the slimming world plan for a week im so nervous and not sure if i have lost anything and just feeling a bit down about tomorrow
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck to you. X
  4. Cobweb

Cobweb Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh I felt exactly the same way my first weigh in, and not really because I thought I had not lost weight, but it was more to do with how I anticipated I would react if I had right royally blown it and actually put on weight, or even if I had lost less weight then I thought I might. I didn't want to go back to that uninspired, deflated, lazy lump I was before I plucked up the courage to join.

I knew I had followed the plan, I could see just from the types of food I had changed to from my old fatty fast foods that I was onto a winner, but still I couldn't let myself get excited just in case.

In reality I had lost nine pounds, and I know you're gonna be fine too, if you have stuck to the plan you will lose.

Keep us posted!
    Cobweb x
  5. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW Group
    Hi so long as you have followed the plan you should be alright. I know in the past I have lost anything from 1lb to 5.5 lb on my first week with sw. I also know of someone who lost 0.5 on her first week but then lost absolutely loads on her second week, just took a little while for her body to catch up.

I am sure you will be fine though and will have lost.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.