first weigh in tomorrow

xXxsonyaxXx

im due to have my first weigh in tomorrow after been on the slimming world plan for a week im so nervous and not sure if i have lost anything and just feeling a bit down about tomorrow

Good luck to you. X

Oh I felt exactly the same way my first weigh in, and not really because I thought I had not lost weight, but it was more to do with how I anticipated I would react if I had right royally blown it and actually put on weight, or even if I had lost less weight then I thought I might. I didn't want to go back to that uninspired, deflated, lazy lump I was before I plucked up the courage to join.

I knew I had followed the plan, I could see just from the types of food I had changed to from my old fatty fast foods that I was onto a winner, but still I couldn't let myself get excited just in case.

In reality I had lost nine pounds, and I know you're gonna be fine too, if you have stuck to the plan you will lose.

Keep us posted!
**hugs**
Cobweb x

Hi so long as you have followed the plan you should be alright. I know in the past I have lost anything from 1lb to 5.5 lb on my first week with sw. I also know of someone who lost 0.5 on her first week but then lost absolutely loads on her second week, just took a little while for her body to catch up.

I am sure you will be fine though and will have lost.

Liz

Back