First weigh in tomorrow?

Von66

Well slightly unsure what it will bring. It's my first week but have eaten out three times and drank on one :(. These were planned events but decided to join anyway hoping to minimize damage. Last week though we ate before going (daughter and me) so won't do that again. Got a zumbathon with gym and slimming world on Friday. Three and a half hours all funds going to local childrens hospice so should be fun.

Well slightly unsure what it will bring. It's my first week but have eaten out three times and drank on one :(. These were planned events but decided to join anyway hoping to minimize damage. Last week though we ate before going (daughter and me) so won't do that again. Got a zumbathon with gym and slimming world on Friday. Three and a half hours all funds going to local childrens hospice so should be fun.
well done for joining despite knowing all that!! good luck for tonight its my second weigh in tonight not been out quite as many times as you but will see!!!:)

Thanks everyone sorry it's a bit late still having trouble getting used to boards lol. Don't know my way round.

Back