First weigh in tomorrow!

pomegranates

So I've had a tough few years, having previously had success on CD but putting it all back on due to illness and not taking enough care. Had my operation 7 weeks ago and began CD again last week (couldn't start any sooner).
Have my first weigh in tomorrow and am dreading it.
I've stuck to the diet like glue and drank loads of water each day but also stupidly used my own scales today to see how I was doing. Only showed a loss of 2lb... I'm hoping they're just naff scales as if I lose anything less than 10lb, I know I'll be gutted! I lost 13lb in my first week of my last attempt so I think I've set a high standard.
Please wish me luck as I may need help to get out of the funk and remain motivated if I lose less!

13lbs is definitely a high standard!!!!! Anything that comes off you should b proud, its a start - we'd all love to lose lots every week and id b lying if i said i wasnt disapointed when the scales only show a 2lb loss.... But the way that i look at it is at least its not a gain!!!! I reckon your scales r broken and youre gonna pull u huge number!! Have faith ? x L

Thank you! I'll check back in tomorrow and let you know how it goes :)

i was expecting a really high number my first week was abit dissapointed when it said only 9lbs but after thinking about it i was happy as had 2nd weigh in and lost another 8lbs so thats 1stone 3lbs in 2 weeks :) x

Oooooh Sarah! I would definitely be happy with that compromise! Will sign in this evening and let you know how well/badly it went.

Little mumma, hope you still have a loss at least. I can't imagine the jubilee parties did many people much help on the diet front. Thankfully I don't drink so no alcoholic temptations to contend with. Small mercies for me for which I'm definitely thankful.
I wish you luck :)

good luck hun and let us no how you get on xx

Lost 2lbs.... Which im pretty happy with considering i was a very naughty girl over jubilee!! My cdc was very suprised!!! Slight chance i may have a bad weigh in next week tho :( but im gonna stick to 100% this week even if it kills me!!!
Good luck every one xx

thats good hun considering you went of plan but if you stick 100% now you should have a good weigh in next week x how come you will have a bad weigh in next week aswell x

She said it might catch up with me?? As she was so sure i shouldve gained!!! We'll see.... I just got some of that mix a mousse stuff?? It doesnt blend in, jst got chunks of gelatine in?!! Lol anyone know how to ressolve this?! Lol xxx

Well done you! Wouldn't worry too much, she's probably trying to help you refocus!
I only lost 8lb even though I didn't go off plan AT ALL. Truly gutted! :(
Hope I get a decent loss next week though...

I've not had any real cravings as such during my first 8 days, but I seem only to be able to think about food.
I'm already thinking about what my first proper meal will be and I'm ordering cookbooks so I can make really good food.
It is just me?
I want to not think about food as I feel a bit pathetic and it's a bit of a struggle too.

I think perhaps it's just because I'm not busy this week as it's half term.

I feel such a saddo at times!

I do exactly the same as that pomegranates- Ive got a diary on here & I just updated it and was saying the same thing-I keep thinking about my food when I'm finished- not crap- just lovely yummy nutritional meals! I enjoy lean meats, veg actually all healthy stuff (just not as much as crisps & choc lol) tho since starting this (I'm on end of day 4) I'm just raring to get into a healthy lifestyle!! :)
8lbs is good- I do understand what u mean tho... I did it before & lost 16lb in 1st week, this time I'm on day 4 (I weigh myself everyday -bad bad habit) but I've lost 10lb since tues morning

Im obsessed with food!!!! Im watching it, reading about it dreaming about it smelling it, going out of my way to b around it!!!
Y o y o y?!?!!!!! Haha x

Hahaa! I'm so glad! I thought I was going crazy!
I'm loving watching Come Dine With Me (I LOVE the sarcy commentary: has me in stitches every time), but am looking into all sorts of proper cooking too.
My parents are Pakistani, so it's difficult to be around food as all I have grown up with are spices and the smell is amazing!
I've recently heard about Anjum Anand, who cooks Indian food but healthily, without as much fat, so have bought up all her books. I'm really liking chinese food too...
Oh I could go on, but best stop.
Thank you for making me feel like I'm not a total freak!
hahaaa!

So - dare I ask what you want to cook for your first meal?

I've got a list as long as my arm that I need to whittle down!

No youre not alone - not by a long shot!!!! Its got to be amental thing.... Lol
Well, im absolutely gaggin for a chinese takeaway!! But..... I dont want to get back in to old habbits!! I didnt get to over 16st eating salads!!!! So.... Mayb a stir fry with a honey glaze, and a roast chicken dinner!!!! Mmmm im starvinggg lol x

Back