First weigh in tomorrow

Emob

Hope I have done ok. Stuck to it completely

Good luck x x x

Good luck :)

Good luck :)

6lb off

That's brilliant well done you :)

Congrats, you are off to a great start :)

Fab loss, well done!! :)

Thanks everyone xx

Hi all! I've started lipotrim today, it's hell! I'm so hungry. How long does it take for ketosis to kick in so i won't be hungry?

Hi need2bskinny

It normally takes a couple of days to get into ketosis. Drink lots of water today and do something to keep you distracted. It does pass I promise and you'll know when ketosis has arrived, it's a blessing. Hang in there, it's worth getting thru the next few days.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi need2bskinny,

It is perfectly normal to feel the way you do for the first 2 to 3 days, then BAM... Ketosis kicks in and the hunger goes away... I am on day 8, just got weighed today for the first time I lost an amazing 12lb, keep going it will be worth it, just think.... slim/slim/slim and all that being slim will bring to you, your life, happiness, health, wadrobe choices....the list goes on and on!!! keep it up girl... Let me know how you get on ok.

xx

Oh my goodness, 12 pounds is unbelievable!!! That has definitely spurred me on to keep going! I have about 2 stone to lose. If I could manage 12 pounds next Monday I would be on air! Go you!!!

Oh my goodness 12 pounds is unbelievable!! That has definitely spurred me on to keep going!! If I could manage 12 pounds by next Monday I would be on air! I have about 2 stone to lose. Go you!! xxx

Hi Kay, so I got though day 1 and I have no energy, feel so tired. Dreaming about food!!! Is this normal?

Yep, all normal Steph, but worth it in the end. It might feel like it's the end of the world, but you'll feel better soon x x x

Hi need2bskinny,

It is perfectly normal to feel the way you do for the first 2 to 3 days, then BAM... Ketosis kicks in and the hunger goes away... I am on day 8, just got weighed today for the first time I lost an amazing 12lb, keep going it will be worth it, just think.... slim/slim/slim and all that being slim will bring to you, your life, happiness, health, wadrobe choices....the list goes on and on!!! keep it up girl... Let me know how you get on ok.

xx

Claire! What a fantastic loss, well done you!!!! x x x

Thank you Teapot..

I floundered at first and it was the support from yourself and other LT forum members that gave me a lift, I am so glad I stuck to my guns (the hen do cheat was silly but thankfully not too detremental on my loss)
I am spurred on now with my fantastic loss, I am 100% all this week for definate.

xx

Back