first weigh in tomorrow

debbieg

hi guys,thanks for your replies about my water intake but i had pickle brain and meant to ask if the water i had in tea and coffee counted towards my daily intake and not the water in my shakes (doh silly me).its my first weigh in tomorrow,i'll post the results....

thanks lillie,i'll try and keep up with the water but its great to know i can add up the tea and coffee too,is it true that drinking so much water gets easier the longer i've been on the diet??

Water's great! You'll grow to love it, i even like sparkling water now.
And I second the peppermint tea recommendation, it's gorgeous with choc shake!

Good luck hun xxx

Try Green or White tea... it's full of antioxidants... if you can get Chinese Oolong Tea it tastes more like 'normal' tea.

You can buy it online but if you have a Chinese supermarket near you, you can pick it up much cheaper. I recently bought a box of Green Tea teabags for 35p from a Chinese Cash and Carry and then saw the same box on ebay for £6!!

thanks for the advice guys,i'll definately be trying the ideas out but not sure how to make the mint choc shake?? i'll post tomorrow after first weigh in xxx

you better!

Well done Deb keep it up hun xx

Nice 1 Debs thats brilliant, good on ya!;)x

well done on your weight loss. makes week two so much easier but at the moment i am finding to very hard. seem to have a stomach problem as in i have not been since sunday, i know it is not a nice subject to talk about but any ideas or suggestion are welcome, i am drinking water and also taking fibresure aswell but nothing seems to have any effect.xx

Back