• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first weigh in tomorrow

lillie

weighs a lot less
yes i think it does but water is better!! I LOVE IT AND GOOD LUCK FOR TOMMOROW X

thanks lillie,i'll try and keep up with the water but its great to know i can add up the tea and coffee too,is it true that drinking so much water gets easier the longer i've been on the diet??

lillie

weighs a lot less
yes it does get a lot easier i never drank any water b4 starting now i happilly glug back 4 or 5 litres a day although you never get used to all the trips to the loo lol try peppermint tea if you havent already its lush and great with the choc shake xx

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
Water's great! You'll grow to love it, i even like sparkling water now.
And I second the peppermint tea recommendation, it's gorgeous with choc shake!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Good luck hun xxx

Dave

Try Green or White tea... it's full of antioxidants... if you can get Chinese Oolong Tea it tastes more like 'normal' tea.

You can buy it online but if you have a Chinese supermarket near you, you can pick it up much cheaper. I recently bought a box of Green Tea teabags for 35p from a Chinese Cash and Carry and then saw the same box on ebay for £6!!

you better!

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done 9lb in 5 days thats amazing you should feel very proud of yourself thats excellent week 2 here you come .How you doing with the water? x

Well done Deb keep it up hun xx

Nice 1 Debs thats brilliant, good on ya!;)x

well done on your weight loss. makes week two so much easier but at the moment i am finding to very hard. seem to have a stomach problem as in i have not been since sunday, i know it is not a nice subject to talk about but any ideas or suggestion are welcome, i am drinking water and also taking fibresure aswell but nothing seems to have any effect.xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
hi foreverhope i lost 9lbs in 5 days woohoo!!!!!!! all ready for week two.

Well done debbie:happy096:

9lbs in 5 days:happy036:

Love Mini xxx