First Weigh In Tonight

Hey Everyone...Well This evening I had my first weigh in at slimming world...I Was absolutely terrified going, heart was pounding and everything because I was CONVINCED id gained due to the amount Id eaten...Not that what id eaten was bad food, all very healthy but tasty :D

When it came round to my turn I honestly thought I was gonna pass out but low and behold I lost 6.5lb :eek::eek::eek::eek: Im Still In SHOCK...Not once this week did I feel hungry or deprived..I didnt feel sluggish or have to literally drag myself out of bed, I had a skip in my step and having such a fab loss this evening has just put the cherry on my cake (low fat cake of course) :p Slimming World is my new Best Friend :D :D :D

well dun skin!!! wooohooo! just had my weetabix n lf milk! not sure wat the rest of the day is going to be till i o to the shops but mee soooo happy! we needed this and thank god for once we got wat we were hoping for!! excellent work my dear watson,if i may ay so myself! :p x x

i was a bit short on a few letters there lmao! oops! x

Ah Im delighted :) I feel great today, that loss was just d boost i needed :D 2lb next week is my aim and im gonna get it :kissass: Well done to you 2...We'll be minimins in no time :D:D:D xXx

lol,you sure will! im just gonna put up my diary up now of what i will be eating for the next week and amend it as i go! x x

I havent done mine 4 a couple of days on SW so im back doing it 2day :D:D havent been feeling the best since thurs, think all thats happened this week has gotten the better of me :cry: So Im starting fresh 2day and hopefully next week will be a bit better :rolleyes: xxx

hopefully! so far its 4 o clock n jessi has had me awake since 1.20 aaarrggg! she has an earache,im knackered :( my belly is sick too,i think i ate too much today so im cutting back tomorrow!! x

Back