Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Weigh In Tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by jadesmamxx, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jadesmamxx

jadesmamxx Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Everyone...Well This evening I had my first weigh in at slimming world...I Was absolutely terrified going, heart was pounding and everything because I was CONVINCED id gained due to the amount Id eaten...Not that what id eaten was bad food, all very healthy but tasty :D

When it came round to my turn I honestly thought I was gonna pass out but low and behold I lost 6.5lb :eek::eek::eek::eek: Im Still In SHOCK...Not once this week did I feel hungry or deprived..I didnt feel sluggish or have to literally drag myself out of bed, I had a skip in my step and having such a fab loss this evening has just put the cherry on my cake (low fat cake of course) :p Slimming World is my new Best Friend :D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    well dun skin!!! wooohooo! just had my weetabix n lf milk! not sure wat the rest of the day is going to be till i o to the shops but mee soooo happy! we needed this and thank god for once we got wat we were hoping for!! excellent work my dear watson,if i may ay so myself! :p x x

4. TRIVENAM

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    i was a bit short on a few letters there lmao! oops! x

5. jadesmamxx

jadesmamxx Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah Im delighted :) I feel great today, that loss was just d boost i needed :D 2lb next week is my aim and im gonna get it :kissass: Well done to you 2...We'll be minimins in no time :D:D:D xXx

6. jadesmamxx

jadesmamxx Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    awww im loving the half stone sticker...Ill have mine next week :p:p:p:p:p xxx

7. TRIVENAM

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    lol,you sure will! im just gonna put up my diary up now of what i will be eating for the next week and amend it as i go! x x

8. jadesmamxx

jadesmamxx Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent done mine 4 a couple of days on SW so im back doing it 2day :D:D havent been feeling the best since thurs, think all thats happened this week has gotten the better of me :cry: So Im starting fresh 2day and hopefully next week will be a bit better :rolleyes: xxx

9. TRIVENAM

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hopefully! so far its 4 o clock n jessi has had me awake since 1.20 aaarrggg! she has an earache,im knackered :( my belly is sick too,i think i ate too much today so im cutting back tomorrow!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.