First weigh in tonight :)

mcmc81

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this! Have been following minimins for a few months now but I have to say this is my first post!

Started slimming world last Monday and have my first weigh in tonight so pretty excited. Although I was out on Friday and Saturday night :eek:

Finding it good so far but can anyone tell me any good free branded foods that could save me a bit of time in prep when I get in from work?

Hi
Welcome to Minimins.
How did your first Weigh In go?
Batchelors Pasta n sauce in most flavours and made without butter are free on green days and most of the Savoury rice flavours are also free on green.
Are you doing Red, Green Extra easy or a mixture? I can have a better look for you tomorrow.
xx

I lost 9 pounds!!!! I'm a little bit in shock lol :) Doing extra easy at the minute. Not sure if I can get the hang of the other ones just yet! Thanks for ur help :)

I lost 9 pounds!!!! I'm a little bit in shock lol :) Doing extra easy at the minute. Not sure if I can get the hang of the other ones just yet! Thanks for ur help :)

Wow that's fantastic. Well done you. xx

Wow. That's amazing. Well done you :)

I also do mainly EE. I love it because I can eat out easily and it feels like 'normal' eating to me.

Hope you have a great 2nd week.

Gail x

Back