first weigh in tonight

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Aw no problem!! It's nice to have someone to moan to etc!! Even just to discuss things with!! My weigh in is tonight, dreading it yet again to be honest, not had the best weeks, plus I'm feeling a bit rubbish xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure you'll do fine .. I agree that it's great to be able to dicuss all moans and groans, writing it down sort of helps me to see exactly where I'm going wrong and putting it on here gives me the chance to get help from other people that I would never have even spoke to if it wasn't for this site

Oh no :( let me know how you get on xx

Was horrible at group my hubby got his stone ( glad for him but up until this week we had lost exactly the same weight so my gain made the difference even more)
so I gotta do good next week
how you doing? ( on the diet that is.. i'm not trying to impersonate joey from friends:) )

Oh no !! But at least you were expecting it :(!! Aww that's good :) I'm not looking forward to wi tonight, not been feeling to great, so not been eating enough I don't think xxx

Oh no !! But at least you were expecting it :(!! Aww that's good :) I'm not looking forward to wi tonight, not been feeling to great, so not been eating enough I don't think xxx

I'm sure you will have done fine xx you seem to lose very well most of the time
Hope you feel better soon :)

Back